Sample Room Thirteenth Review Pond’s White Beauty Detox Day Cream (Oily Skin)

by - August 05, 2017

Pond’s White Beauty Detox Day Cream (Oily Skin)
Another satisfying product from Ponds. I had a chance to tap my fingers on Pond’s White Beauty Detox Day Cream (Oily Skin).

Ponds introduces its new day cream formulated with Vitamin B3+ that protects skin inside to fade dark pimple marks for a rosy glow. It also leaves a powder finish that can be easily felt after application.

Here is my review.
Rating
Light (Powder) Finish              💗💗💗💗💗
Fades dark pimple marks         💗💗💗💗  
Whitening properties                💗💗💗💗
Gives a rosy glow                     💗💗💗💗         
Overall Experience                   💗💗💗💗

I am a fan of Ponds products. Its wonders worked to me. This day cream is really good for people who have oily skin type. It has an even and light powder finish. Though it was not able to whiten and lighten my dark pimple marks. It was still able to lighten the scars. For the rosy glow, it is not that visible but I love the finish of it. Overall I am satisfied with the effect of this day cream to my skin.

I recommend this to people who have oily skin. Just keep in mind that a good skin is a product of a good skincare.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!


You May Also Like

0 comments