Sample Room Fifteenth Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner

by - September 02, 2017

Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling Toner
The Belo Intensive Whitening Micropeeling toner is a mixture of the power of Kojic Acid and Tranexamic Acid. Together with its micropeeling technology, it gently clears away impurities without visible peeling or flaking of the skin.

Here is my review.

Rating
Gently exfoliates     💖💖💖💖💖
No visible peeling and flaking     💖💖💖💖💖
Eliminates dirt and makeup residue     💖💖💖💖💖
Overall experience     💖💖💖💖💖

I am amazed by this toner. It is very gentle to use. It exfoliated my skin without any tingling or stinging sensation. It did not initiate nor manifest feeling or flaking of skin. It eliminated oil, dirt and makeup residue from my face. It also helped on reducing the appearance of stubborn dark spots on my face. Overall I am happy with this toner. I am still using it and plans to continuously use it in the future.

This product is paraben-free and hypoallergenic. However, if you have sensitive skin I suggest you seek for professional advice from your doctor to prevent unfortunate events.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments