Sample Room Sixteenth Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream SPF 30

by - September 02, 2017

Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream SPF 30
The Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream SPF 30 is the perfect complement to the kojic bar. This is empowered by Kojic Acid and Tranexamic acid that intensively whitens the skin. It also have SPF 30 that protects skin from harmful UV rays.

Here is my review.

Rating
Scent     💖💖💖💖
Whitening Efficacy     💖💖💖
Moisturizing Properties     💖💖💖
Overall Experience     💖💖💖

Out of the three products I got from this Belo Kojic line this is the least impressive. The scent is all good and not intoxicating. However with the whitening prowess it not impressive. It works like a usual body cream we can get from the market. Its moisturizing properties is not that strong as well. Overall I am uncertain if I will give this product another try. I wish they will enhance this and make it work the way it was designed.

This product is said to be hypoallergenic but I still suggest for those with sensitive skin to consult your doctor.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments