To my three year old princess

by - October 24, 2017

To my three years old princess


Your word is a
LAMP
to my feet 
and a 
LIGHT
to my path.

PSALMS 119:105

To my beloved daughter.

I can still remember the time we first met. I am so happy. I am still drugged and uncomfortable that time but everything is still clear to me. Your face. The sound of your coo. The smell of your skin. Everything is worth it.

Fast forward to now. You can already sing a lot of nursery rhymes. Even the songs you just heard or viewed from Youtube. You can sing them with ease.

I am so proud that you can sing the alphabet song and even recognize the letters. I am also proud that you can now count from 1 to 20. I am proud that you can speak and express yourself using a foreign language. There are so much that you can do that I never imagined or taught you to do.

Right now you have the skill to understand and comprehend things. Sometimes I am embarrassed when you point things out to me. You are so smart and I am happy that you are. 

I have a lot to say to you.

First, I want to say sorry because mommy is not perfect. Mommy made mistakes in the past and continually does. I am sorry again because mommy is not perfect. I may fail you now or in the future and I am very sorry sweetheart. I am sorry. 

Second, I want to say thank you. You always remind me to be grateful for the things that I have. You always remind me to stay humble. You always remind me to be strong and courageous. You always remind me that love is the greatest of all. You always remind me that God loves me so much that He blessed me with more than my heart could wish for. You always remind me that even things go wrong or things are tough or everything seems to be falling apart, there is hope. Thank you so much my princess.

Someday, you might stumble upon this blog. I want you to know that Mommy loves you so much! I love you with my all. I will be your number 1 fan. I will be the support in all of your endeavors. I will be your bestfriend. I will always be with you in every fight, in every struggles, in every win, in  every failure, in every success. Mommy will always be here.

I love you my princess. Always and forever! 💗

You May Also Like

0 comments