July 2017 Roommate of the Month

by - February 17, 2018

Roommate_of_the_Month_July_2017
Photo Credit to Sample Room PH

I am so late to announce this guys but yes! I made the cut and became the Sample Room's Roommate of the Month for July 2017.

I did not expect it to happen so fast. Hardwork really paid off.

I am so grateful that Sample Room chose me for this.

So how did it happen?

I have been a sample roomie since 2015. I found the site from a beauty blogger and that intrigued me to give it a try. I signed up to their site and from that day on I started getting samples, giving it a test-run and then reviewing it.

They gave me an initial of 100 points. And I am really thrifty with those points. I make sure that every time I get samples I will have three things so that when I review them I will have more points.

The first item I got and reviewed is the Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hairfall Shampoo. I am such a baby back then when reviewing. Awkward and unsure.

Through the process I learned and got the skill of being a natural blogger.

So I continued the journey and even tried to the VIP membership.

Then when Sample Room PH posted their mechanics and how to be a Roommate of the Month, I religiously posted all the samples I got every now and then and used the official hashtag.

As a Roommate of the Month, I received a pretty suitcase that has a lot of pretty stuff. Right timing also I got an automatic pass to their first Sample Room Vlogging Workshop.

Roommate_of_the_Month_July_2017
So pretty this suitcase

Roommate_of_the_Month_July_2017
This is all it contains <3

Roommate_of_the_Month_July_2017
Sample Room PH Vlogging Workshop

This is the blog entry they made for me in their website. Link.

If you are interested on joining just go visit Sample Room PH.


Suzie xoxo








You May Also Like

0 comments