Black Panther - The Best Valentine Movie of 2018

by - February 18, 2018

LONG LIVE THE KING

Hello lovelies and fellow Marvel Fans!

Just a heads up! This is not a movie review.

I just want to give my take-aways from the latest Marvel Film Black Panther.

If you want to know more about the movie just go watch it or pay a visit to our favorite Wikipedia site.

Enough chit-chat. So why did I named this movie the Best Valentine Movie of 2018. Because in my point of view this movie is a love story. Again, not to brag or to spoil but don't take it as I am romanticizing the movie. But yes its all about love.

First, love for parents.
When King T'Chaka died, Prince T'Challa showed a great love toward his father. He even vowed to protect Wakanda with all he can in honor of his late father.

Second, love for family.
When things became out of hand. King T'Challa secured to protect his mother from all danger. He also saved her sister Princess Shuri from Killmonger.

Third, love for friends.
King T'Challa did all he can to keep his promise to his closest friend W'Kabi. Even after he was betrayed by his W'Kabi he still chose to even it out with him but of course...

Fourth, love for country.
The best trait I saw the people of Wakanda showed is their love for their country. They chose the best interest of their people rather than earning riches from their resources. I also saw how they kept their culture and traditions intact. I told my husband that this movie can be used for teaching young people nowadays what love for the country is.

Fifth and last, love for peace.
The people of Wakanda are not hungry for power. If their vibranium resources went to other countries maybe human race is already obsolete. Yes they did had wars at first but in the end most of them chose to unite and live in peace. They even believe that they don't need to start a fight just to reign above everyone.

See? There are lots of love in this film and this is very timing to our celebration of love.

I don't care what others will say but for me this is the best Marvel movie and my favorite.




Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments