BDJxProjectVanity : Beauty Bootcamp - Beauty Confidential

by - February 19, 2018

Hello Bellas!


Here we are again in the third Beauty Bootcamp prepared by Belle De Jour Power Planner and in partnership with Project Vanity with a theme "Beauty Confidential".

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_1
BDJxProjectVanity Beauty Bootcamp
Beauty Confidential
February 11, 2018
Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City

I availed the VIP Pass and chose two talks: Derma Secrets for Great Skin and Self-care Skin Regimen.

I arrived at the venue by 11:30 AM. The event starts at 10:00 AM and the first 100 to register will get a special freebie worth Php400. So of course I did not expect that I will still get a freebie. All the BDJ events I attended is always jam-packed. To my surprise I am still one of the first 100 and got The Body Shop Fresh Sorbet Blush.

All the BDJ event I attended are like School Fairs. There are different booths. All of them are Cosmetics and Skin care booths. There are games per booths and if you get lucky a prize awaits. The bootcamp has around I think more than 10 booth. I lost my info-slip so I am not sure how many exactly there are but there are more than you fingers can count. 

 Let me bring you down the memory lane.

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_2
BDJ and Project Vanity Photo Booth

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_3
K-Palette Booth
Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_4
With my dear friend Grace

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_5
Ellana Booth

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_6
Hourly Raffle Winner

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_7
Derma Secrets for a Great Skin
by Bioderma

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_10
Carefree Booth

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_11
The Body Shop Booth

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_12
With Miss Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity and Miss Darlyn Ty of Belle De Jour Power Planner

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_13
Ever Bilena Booth

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_14
Loot Bag!

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_15
Self-Care Skin Regimen From AM to PM
by Project Vanity

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_16
Everything I got from the bootcamp

My takeaways...

This year my beauty goal is to have a healthy, radiant and fair skin. That is why I skipped the usual beauty and makeup talks and chose the skincare talks. I learned that no matter how many steps we do, whether 8, 9 or 10 steps. It won't take effect overnight. The usual effect shows after 3 months. So we have to religiously do it. The basic steps we need to take are:

1. Cleanse
2. Moisturize
3. Protect

I was bothered when I learned how damaging the Sun's UV rays are. UVA rays penetrate to the thickest layer of our skin and can cause premature aging and wrinkling. UVB rays burns the outer skin area which primary cause for skin diseases and worst skin cancer. Scary right?

For us to protect ourselves, we must use a broad spectrum sunscreen. For our entire body, a SPF50 will truly take effect if we lather our skin with a shot glass amount of sunscreen. For our face, 1/4 teaspoon. Take it seriously guys. As they said, prevention is always better than cure.

I am also intrigued to use actives. These are the skin vitamins we need to take action in improving, caring and protecting our skin. There are different actives depends on the need. Better check it with your derma.


My overall experience...
This beauty bootcamp is the best bootcamp BDJ have ever done. Here are the 5 things that I love from the event.

1. The Venue is well lighted and spacious.
2. It is not over-crowded. I love the other bellas who chose to just take a regular pass but it is really difficult to enjoy the event with everyone bumping and waiting in lines.
3. It doesn't take forever to wait in lines for every booth.
4. Talks are mixed with skin care.
5. I get to enjoy and mingle with my bella friends.

Thank you again BDJ and Project Vanity team. My 1000php VIP Pass is all worth it.

Musings_of_a_Suzie-Beauty_Cofidential_17
My new set of beauty squad



Suzie xoxo
























You May Also Like

0 comments