Maybeline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Review

by - March 03, 2018


SuperStay_Matte_Ink-Musings_of_a_Suzie_1
Maybeline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Loyalist Shade


Hello Muses!

Another review specially made for you!

This is the Maybeline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

This is a long-lasting Matte Liquid Lipstick. Ink your lips in up to 16-hour saturated liquid matte. SuperStay Matte Ink™ features a unique arrow applicator for precise application and is available in 10 super saturated shades.

SuperStay_Matte_Ink-Musings_of_a_Suzie_2


My Verdict...
The packaging is so sleek and nice. There are 10 available shades and I opt for the lightest shade. First application of the lipstick I noticed that its sticky and heavy to my liking. I don't feel okay the first time because of the sticky texture. Although I noticed that when it already settled to my lips. It became lighter and its transfer-proof. It really settled fairly to my lips. It is so pigmented. It really last longer. Even after eating lunch or drinking water a lot of times. The lipstick still remains. At the end of the day I can only see a little of it gone. And since it really settled so well. It is also difficult to remove. I used a makeup remover and brush my lips to remove the excess. Based on the Maybeline's website there is a remover made specially for this but unfortunately its not available in the Philippines. Also, this is my first time to experiment on using the lightest shade of lipstick line and I am not really a fan of it. I look pale with this shade. If I am going to get another tube of this line I will opt for a bit one shade darker instead.

SuperStay_Matte_Ink-Musings_of_a_Suzie_3


SuperStay_Matte_Ink-Musings_of_a_Suzie_4


SuperStay_Matte_Ink-Musings_of_a_Suzie_5


Product Ratings:
Long-Lasting                    ❤❤❤❤❤
Pigmentation                    ❤❤❤❤❤
Overall Experience           ❤❤❤❤❤



Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments