Sample Room Nineteenth Review Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++ (10ml)

by - March 17, 2018

MusingOfASuzie-Belo_SunExpert_1
Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 and PA++++ (10ml)

This review is late but this product is really on timing.

Go out under the sun confidently with the Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen. It works as a foundation that has a light to medium coverage tint with Tone Adapt Technology that easily evens out skin tone and conceals blemishes and imperfections. It also works as a sunscreen that provides SPF50 and PA++++ for a superior protection against Sun's harmful UV rays.

My Verdict...
On first look. I'm glad that it comes in a easy-squeeze tube. This will make application and storage easy. No excess product. No waste. When I apply it to my face. I noticed that the coverage is very light to my skin tone. It did not conceal the blemishes I wish to cover. So I have to apply another layer of the tint. But the effect is not really that noticeable. I am actually minimizing the products that I put to my face so if I go for a foundation I skip the powder. But in here I still applied powder to make it more even out. I like that I got a sample first before I tried this and thank God its not a sample that goes as sachets. It's very convenient. I might purchase this product again specially for travels since its very light and convenient.

Coverage          Not Ok ♡♡♥♥♥ Great
Texture          Not Ok ♥♥♥♥♥ Great
Sun Protection          Not Ok ♡♥♥♥♥ Great
Overall Experience          Not Ok ♡♥♥♥♥ Great


Suzie xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments