Sample Room Twentieth Review Belo SunExpert Travel Pack

by - March 17, 2018

MusingsOfASuzie-Belo_SunExpert_Travel_1
Belo SunExpert Travel Pack

Here comes the sun! 

Everyone is heading to the beach and its important that you keep yourself protected from the harmful effects of the Sun's UV rays. Belo released a travel pack of their Belo SunExpert Face SPF40 PA++++ and Belo SunExpert Body SPF60 PA++++. Both is in 10ml tube that you can bring anywhere, 

My Verdict...
I am skeptical with this at first. Specially with the size of the SunExpert Body. 10ml is too small and of course when it comes to sunscreen. Reapplication is really necessary. I have tried these products before. Their consistency is still the same. However, the body sunscreen is really awkwardly low. I was just able to apply it to my arms. And in a very small amount. For a sunscreen to be effective, a teaspoon size is a must for the face and a shot glass size for the whole body. So this is really not convenient. I did not notice any difference also when I used it in the body, But for the face, I am confidently able to do my errands while under the sun. I like that I got the sample. But for P99 this is not a wise buy. I would rather prefer to get the usual size of the products.

Sun Protection          Not Ok ♡♡♥♥♥ Great
Lightweight          Not Ok ♥♥♥♥ Great
Non-Sticky          Not Ok ♡♥♥♥♥ Great
Overall Experience     Not Ok ♡♡♥♥♥ Great


Suzie xoxo


You May Also Like

0 comments