Sample Room Review 21: Cream Silk Fresh Hydration Conditioner (340ml)

by - April 16, 2018


MusingsofaSuzie_CreamSilkHydration
CREAM SILK FRESH HYDRATION CONDITIONER
340ML | PHP197.50

Always on the go this summer? 

Make sure your crowning glory is at its best. Complete your essentials with the new Cream Silk Fresh Hydration Conditioner. It gives your hair the hydration that lasts for 24-hours and keeps hair fresh all day without the greasy feel. Because when your hair looks good, you also feel good. 

My Verdict...
The new packaging of Cream Silk brings vibrant that fits with summer. I like the smell and the color of the conditioner, its blue and smells really fresh. I like how easily it dissolves and stick to my hair when I spread it out. Its also easy to rinse off. No residue left at all. I noticed a quick difference on first use. Before I tried this I was using a different conditioner that always leave my hair so greasy. This made wonders to my hair. It immediately turned my hair soft and lively. I am so happy that I received a full-sized bottle. I already purchased another bottle of this. This is perfect for this hot and sunny season. I recommend it to everyone. 

Relieves Dryness          ♥♥♥♥♥
Fresh and Hydrated Hair          ♥♥♥♥♥
Soft and Smooth Hair          ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience          ♥♥♥♥♥


Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments