Sample Room Review 22: Belo Baby Ultra-Gentle Wipes

by - April 16, 2018

MusingsofaSuzie_BeloBabyWipes
BELO BABY ULTRA-GENTLE WIPES
Full-Sized (50 Sheets) | PHP69.75

Another Belo Baby love. Introducing the Belo Baby Ultra-Gentle Wipes. Crafted with care for baby's sensitive skin.

My verdict...
I have high expectations for this new offering from Belo Baby. I tried all their products from this line. At first glance all I can see is just another baby wipes. When I tried it I am absolutely right. Its not wet enough. And there other brands that can do better. With its cleaning prowess, yes its gentle but I am not impress with how it can remove dirt. I like the sample I received. Unfortunately, I will stick with my current wipes.

Cleansing Properties          ♥♥♥
Gentleness          ♥♥♥♥
Convenience          ♥♥♥
Overall Experience          ♥♥♥


Suzie xoxo





You May Also Like

0 comments