Sample Room Review 23: Belo Baby Cologne (Citrus Cheer)

by - April 16, 2018

MusingsofaSuzie_BeloBabyCitrusCologne
Belo Baby Cologne (Citrus Cheer)

Another different kind of cologne from Belo Baby. Still they were able to maintain providing the citrus scent that keeps smelling fresh all day.

My Verdict...
On first glance you will mistakenly identify this as a sanitizer because of the packaging. I always check twice when I grab it from my bag to make sure its the cologne. I like how it feels when I spray it directly to my skin. It really smells fresh. It is not intoxicating nor leave rashes to me and my daughter's skin. Although the smell does not last long. I already knew it. I like the sample I got but I wish the packaging is far different from the sanitizer. I will still purchase this. This is a good everyday scent.

Scent          ♥♥♥♥♥
Gentleness          ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience          ♥♥♥♥♥


Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments