Sample Room Review 25: All Out Intense with Belo White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Aerosol

by - May 26, 2018

MusingsOfASuzie_BeloWhiteDeodorant_1
Belo White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Aerosol
Full Size: 140 ml
Price: PHP199.75

Hello lovelies!

Belo introduced their new line of deodorant and I got the chance to get a sample of it. They have two kinds of it but for now I will review the Belo White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Aerosol.

My Verdict:
The packaging is not so new to me. It comes in a thin-can spray. Still its more efficient and easier to distribute throughout the underarm because of the aerosol. At first I am hesitant to try it because I am not really adventurous when it comes to products that I apply to my underarm. On first try I noticed that it really has a whitening prowess. Unlike to other deo that I tried who claimed they have whitening effect. This one really does. With all honesty, I don not have a very white and smooth skin in that underarm area that is why I always do my best to skip sleeveless clothes. In a week of using it my skin became whiter, smoother and I become more confident. Intense! Just like how Anne Curtis said it. Although I wished they will improve the sweat and odor protection. By the end of the day my underarm tends to sweat and although I do not smell anything foul I am still afraid to have bad body odor. Still I am thankful that the sample comes in Full Size. Up until now the bottle still seems heavy and this may take longer time for me to finish. Overall I am satisfied with this product and will surely ditch my old deo with this one!

Whitening Properties ♥♥♥♥♥
Sweat and Odor Protection ♥♥♥
Gentle on Skin ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience ♥♥♥

By the way please don't judge me if I did not share any photos of my underarm. I am still not confident to flash it to everyone's eyes. Thank you for understanding!


Suzie xoxo





You May Also Like

0 comments