Sample Room Review 26: Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Roll-On)

by - August 21, 2018


MusingsOfASuzie_BeloDeo
Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (Roll-On)
Hello lovelies!

It's been a while. 

Anyway! I am here for another review. This time I will share my review on the Belo Intense White Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

My Verdict:
The packaging of this deodorant is the usual roll-on bottle. It smell really good. I did use it until I finish the bottle. At first week of usage there is no definite difference that I can tell. For the following days that is when I noticed that there is a bit sting to my skin. The promise whitening did not happen at all. I think the sting feeling also caused more bumps on my skin. I like the sample given but I don't think I will purchase another one. 

Whitening Properties ♥♥♥
Sweat and Odor Protection ♥♥♥♥♥
Gentle on Skin ♥♥
Overall Experience ♥♥♥

For my recommendation. If you have sensitive skin like me. I suggest you skip this product.

Thank you again for reading my blog!


Suzie xoxo




























You May Also Like

0 comments