Sample Room Review 27: Ladouce Tampons (Mini)

by - August 21, 2018


MusingsOfASuzie-Ladouce
Ladouce Tampons (Mini)
Full Size - 1 Box (16 Tampons)
PHP199

Period!

No. That is not the end of my blog. Yet this blog review is related to a woman's monthly guest. Since last year I saw this product reviewed by different social media influencers. I am actually skeptical to try this because believe me putting something inside my flower (Yes! I will call it a flower) is not comfortable even just by thinking.

My Verdict:
I am relief seeing that the tampon is in a mini size. I can't imagine how it would look with the other bigger size. Putting it for the first time is not really comfortable. It took me around 3 minutes to put it inside. I am not even sure if I did it right. Then maybe after 5 minutes I took it off immediately. I am really afraid to leave it there for long. Well I noticed that even I just left it for 5 minutes only, there is an acceptable amount of blood absorbed by the tampon. I guess if I live it maybe for an hour, it won't get all soaked. I like that the sample given to me is the full size. However, I am unsure if I will use this product again. The product is good but its not my preference.

Soft ♥♥♥♥♥
Secure ♥♥♥
Safe ♥♥♥
Travel-friendly ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience ♥♥♥

Thank you for reading my review.


Suzie xoxo















You May Also Like

0 comments