All About My Core Makeup Brushes 101

by - August 12, 2017

My core makeup brushes
In my many years as a beauty enthusiasts I have tried different makeup brushes that are from affordable brands and shops. 

I tried even those brush sets that you can have all in one set for a very minimum price. It will be good at first and then they will start falling apart and all you can do is to regret that you spent money for that.

As I build my core brush set AGAIN, I stumble to this brand which I believe is not new to many of us. This is the Marionnaud brushes. I got myself the basics that I can use in many ways. Let me give you a rundown of this brushes.

Eyeshadow Brush
P129.00
This brush is my all in one brush on applying eyeshadow. Believe me when I say that I can make a drama with my eyes using only this brush. I use this for applying eyeshadow products over the entire eyelid or for precise blending. 

Buffing Brush
P199.00
I used this to blend and refine the blush and other powder products I apply to my face. This can help make precised sculpting of facial volumes and cheekbones.

Foundation Brush
P199.00
This brush helps me apply liquid foundation to my desired coverage. I also used this in blending out my concealer to make it even. 

Slanted/Contour Brush
P229.00
I use this brush to apply blush and bronzer for a precised highlight and contour. This delivers a sheer and soft-focus finish.

💗💗💗💗💗

PROs:
1. This brush is affordable.
2. It is made of soft synthetic material that makes application of makeup precised.
3. The design is classy and looks professional.
4. It comes in a travel size.
5. It dries quickly after cleaning.

CONs:
1. It can get distorted if not taken care well.

I got this from Watson's Store. I also found some of this at SM Department Store's Beauty Section.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments