Sample Room Fouteenth Review Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar

by - September 02, 2017

Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar

Another awesome product from Belo! Featuring Belo Kojic Intensive Whitening Extra Moisture Bar

This is an intensive whitening soap with glycerin that deeply moisturizes and nourishes skin.

Here is my review.

Rating
Doesn’t leave skin dry     💖💖💖💖💖
No itchy feeling     💖💖💖💖💖
No stinging sensation     💖💖💖💖💖
Overall Experience     💖💖💖💖💖

This is the best Kojic soap of all time! I affirm to my claim. Aside from how awesome the looks of the product is. It is almost transparent. It does not leave my skin dry. It is more of nourished. Unlike other kojic soaps I did not experience itchiness nor got uncomfortable. There is no stinging sensation. Even the smell is great. When it comes to whitening, I really do not believe in whitening soap but this soap helped lighten the recent scar I got. Overall I am happy and will surely use this soap again. 

This soap is best for dry and dull skin. If you have sensitive skin I suggest you give this a try by using it on one area of your skin.

I hope this review helped you decide to give this soap a try. 

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments