Unboxing Belle De Jour Power Planner 2018 ... The best is yet to come...

by - November 05, 2017

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018
Belle de Jour Power Planner 2018
One of the things I get excited for new year is getting my hands on a new planner. Looking forward to what the new year will bring fuels my gears on having the best.

For 5 years now I have been a loyal bella. To  be honest it is not a consecutive 5 years. I also have years in between that I used other planners. Still I go back to my first love. My BDJ planner is always the best.

Now let me give you a peak.

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018 Part 1

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018 Part 2

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018 Part 3

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018 Part 4

Musings of a Suzie - BDJ Planner 2018 Part 5

Five things I love about this planner...
This is the best planner ever. Believe me. Five years of constant usage is an indication that this is the best planner for all women. I summarized my reasons in five!

First, this planner is in a good hardbound that will ensure no fall outs of any of the pages will happen. The paper is also smooth and makes writing easier. I know for those who love writing that a good paper is essential in making an artistic output.

Second, it s crafted with lots of good artwork and calligraphy. BDJ went to the most reliable and artistic people to design and prepare this planner. This encourage me to use it in an artistic way possible. 

Third, it is the most efficient planner ever. It is like a bestfriend that you can bring everywhere you go. It have parts like planning 2018 goals, Dream Board, Checklist, Health tracker and more. This encourage me to be goal-oriented and dig deeper to my artistic persona.

Fourth, I believe they already offered it last year but this is my first time to have my name engraved on my planner. It really gave me the *kilig* (goosebump in a romantic way) factor. I love how personal it looks now.

Fifth and last, its Perks of a Bella booklet that has a lot of discount coupons. 50 coupons to be exact. Shopping is a therapy for me and I am elated that BDJ supports me. Just kidding!

If you are interested to have this best planner ever. Go visit ilovebdj.com. They are still offering this planner on discounted price. This is also available in local bookstores nationwide.

This is a good comeback blogging for me and I am happy to be doing this.

Thank you again to BDJ for sending me this early Christmas treat!

Thank you for reading and God bless you all!

You May Also Like

0 comments