Althea Korea - New Bare Essentials Skincare Review

by - May 14, 2018


MusingsOfASuzie-AltheaKoreaBareEssentials
Althea Korea Bare Essentials

Hello lovelies!

I saw a lot of post and advertisement of this 3-step korean skincare from Althea Korea and I gave in to the hype. Introducing the Althea Korea Bare Essentials.

Great makeup starts from great skin. With this 3-step regimen, we can simplify the k-beauty skincare routine. 

Starting with the Contour Cleanser, this is a rich and refreshing foaming cleanser that gently exfoliate away impurities while improving blood circulation for that V-shaped look. This retails for P300.

Next is the Primer Water, it is hydrating and balm-like that prepares the skin and making it a good canvas for the next products. This retails for P550.

Last is the Fixer Cream, it has a powerful moisturizing properties that can keep the skin fresh and revitalized. This retails for P620.

My verdict:
I will review the effect of the products altogether. The packaging of each products is ideally efficient. They all come in a sleek, white and neat packaging. I am specially amazed by the packaging of Primer Water. I thought the bottle was heavy. It is very light-weight. On first usage, I am taken aback by the smell of the Contour Cleanser. It smells like a herbal medicine to me. Overtime I got used to it. The Primer Water settles immediately. While the Fixer Cream is so moisturizing and is really good for dry skin-type. For the effects, I noticed that I start to breakout. Until now, my face became so oily. I am not really a fan of these products. I believed they are really good for korean skin. Not for Filipinas specially we are in a tropical country. This will really cause a lot of skin issues. I won't give this a second round. I am just finishing my bottles and then I will stop.

Overall, I give this a 4 out of 5.

For a more personal review. You can check my vlog.


Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments