Sample Room Review 24 : Enjoy Life's Little Surprises with Bambini Baby Cologne

by - May 26, 2018

MusingsOfASuzie_Bambini_1
Bambini Baby Cologne
Scents Available: Morning Tickles / Cotton Cuddles /
Ocean Kisses / Starry Lullaby / Sunny Playtime
Full Sizes: 25ml/ 50ml/ 125ml
Prices:  PHP 16.75/ PHP 31.50/ PHP 60.75

Hello lovelies!

Today I am going to review another sweet scents of colognes from a Babycare line. These scents are from Bambini Baby. I received a complete set of 5 from Sample Room. They are in 50ml size. I decided to give a day to try one scent at a time.

Votes locked in! It is a sunny Monday-election-ish day! Kept myself fresh with @bambinibabyph Sunny Playtime. 
On wednesday we wear pink 💓 Morning Tickles from @bambinibabyph
Ocean Kisses for me and my baby by @bambinibabyph

Twinkle Twinkle Little 🌟 Do you know how 💓 you are? Starry Lullaby from @bambinibabyph

Monday hugs with Cotton Cuddles from @bambinibabyph
My Verdict:
I am so thrilled when I opened the packaging for this sample. I noticed that Bambini really went too far with the packaging presentation and I am so happy that I got to chance to try this. The bottles are so cute and travel friendly since they are light and small. For each scent, I totally felt like a baby. They are not strong or stingy to apply to the skin. I always put the cologne straight to my skin to keep the smell longer rather than in clothes.  My daughter also tried it and our favorite is the Morning Tickles. Although the scent is not long lasting. It doesn't require too much when you apply it. You can smell it right away. I am really happy with these line of scents and I will buy it again next time.

Fragrance ♥♥♥
Freshness ♥♥♥♥♥
Mildness ♥♥♥♥♥
Overall Experience ♥♥♥



Suzie xoxo


















You May Also Like

0 comments