Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

by - August 30, 2015

Hello everyone!

After my pregnancy last year, a lot of things changed and that includes my hair.I become dry, unmanageable and I have fall outs also. That is why I cut it short however the problems are still there.

So when I visit the Palmolive FB page I saw that they have a new shampoo and conditioner for Hair Fall issues. I visit the nearest department store and supermarket but they said the product was not yet available. Then I checked again Palmolive's FB page to see for any details. They posted that product is already featured in the Sample Room PH. 

Sample Room offers to try products for free. The only thing you need to pay is the shipping. So I took a sample from them. It was delivered at my doorstep.

Palmolive Naturals Anti- Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

Palmolive Naturals Anti- Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

Palmolive Naturals Anti- Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

Palmolive Naturals Anti- Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

Palmolive Naturals Anti- Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner 7-Day Challenge #‎SampleRoomPH‬ ‪#‎Palmolive‬ ‪#‎YouCanFeelIt‬

Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner nourishes hair up to 13x less hair fall. Hair remains to have the right fullness.So here is my experience.

Monday
It is such a chaotic day since we have a deadline for deployment. Good thing it was moved. After lunch I noticed that my hair looks fuller and beautiful. Its so soft too,

Tuesday
Its deployment day. I went to building to another building for the completion of the task. Still my hair looks gorgeous! I feel gorgeous too!

Wednesday
Another deployment of the day. Then meetings and meetings but I still feel beautiful. With my hair in its most behave state. I can tie it in a bun or in a pony. It still looks great.

Thursday
Another day filled with meetings! Plus we need to stay late for a hack-a-thon. My hair is still manageable and looking vibrant even in a pony.

Friday
Ooooohhhh Friday and the most awaited long weekend. Another day for meeting with the big bosses also. Looking confident with my hair so pretty and so fragrant! What can I ask for?

Saturday
Time to relax and unwind with the family. I only comb my hair once which is after I took a bath. The whole day I kept sleeping and relaxing. I just comb trough my fingers and voila! My hair is styled and setted!

Sunday
A day to reflect in the presence of God. Still! I always opt to look great before going to church. I styled my hair in a simple way and it makes me classy and beautiful.

Experience
These products are really a must-try and a must-have. I recommend these to everyone who are having a hard time styling their hair. Using these makes my hair look and feel fuller. Even with just combing using my fingers my hair become settled and manageable. Plus the smell!!! The smell is really good! This is what I love most with Palmolive products. They never fail to give what the consumer needs. I also noticed that my hair fall dilemma becomes lesser. I can feel that my hair become stronger. Also whenever I look in the mirror I can see that my hair looks vibrant. I totally recommend these products to everyone!

Rating: 5/5

Share your experience using these products by leaving a comment.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments