Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub 7-Day Challenge

by - September 20, 2015

Hello everyone!


As a bella we received beauty products that make us more beautiful. That is one of the perks!

Last Sunday my loot bag contains another beauty product that helps my skin become brighter and whiter. Iam talking about the Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub.


Going back in college I become obsessed with body scrubs. My mom would scold me because I take too long to shower. 

Going back to the product, this product as stated on its label gives the following benefits.
1. Lulur beads gently exfoliate and remove dead cells to smoothen and give it a radiant glow.
2. Frequent usages reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone by getting rid of dark patches, especially in areas ptone to darkening like the elbows, knees, armpits and the area between the thighs.
3. Contains licorice and mulberry leaf extract to help whiten skin.
4. It also moisturizes and leaves skin with a light fragrant scent.

7-Day Challenge
From September 14, 2015, Monday
To September 20, 2015, Sunday

Experience
I use this every morning during bath. This product does not smell bad. It has a creamy and a little bit rough texture. It comes in a nice plastic container. During bath, I will leave the prosuct on my skin for about 3 minutes. After I rinse it, I can frel that my skin is more cleansed. It has no sticky feeling or like slippery. With the result, I have these scars I got recently which become lighter. Its getting back to my natural skin tone. I can see that my problem areas become even out and brighter. I love that my skin become more glowing.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Recommendation 
I recommend this product to everyone. Even to boys who have problem areas due to darkening. This is a beauty must have. However, I believe that scrubs should be done at least 3 times in a week to prevent damage to the skin. Of course if you do scrub gently like what I do it is okay to use it daily. The choice will all be yours!

I do not know how much this product is but you can check it out at Watson's beauty section.

Have you tried this product? Share your experience by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments