Hygienix Hand Care Antibacterial Hand Spray REVIEW

by - September 21, 2015

Not all pink is pretty!


Hello everyone! 

I am currently writing this blog inside a public transportation vehicle. I was sent home because I am still not fit to work because of the famous sore eyes.

Last week I stayed  home and took care of my sore eyes. I got this from direct contact to my sister-in-law. This is a viral illness that spread rapidly.

How to fight it? By practicing proper hand wash religiously. I mean all the time. Also use an antibacterial hand wash or sanitizer. 

Good thing I have my Hygienix Antibacterial Hand Spray courtesy of my bestfriend in samples sampleroom.ph.


What I love about this is it comes in a spray bottle. I can just spray the right amount of product I need. Also it can kill 99.9 % of germs which helps us prevent the spread of diseases. Also it does not have that strong smell we usually inhale from usual alcohol products. It actually smells really good. Last is its very moisturizing. I can feel how soft my hands are after spray. It is also very convenient to bring everywhere because the bottle is very slim. I can just add it inside my vanity pouch.

My overall rating is 5/5.

I totally recommend this to everyone. It is very efficient.

Share your experience by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments