Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner 7-Day Challenge

by - September 21, 2015

Hello everyone!


I have heard and read a lot about this product and lucky me! I got a sample from sampleroom.ph. So here is the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle conditioner.


It comes with a pouch. This is a daily repair for damage suffered hair. 

7-Day Challenge 
From September 14, 2015, Monday 
To September 20, 2015, Sunday

Experience 
I used this daily. I leave it to my hair for  more than 3 minutes. I finished all my bath routine before I rinse it off. So let me start my review. The packaging is in a tube form colored in gold. It looks very classy. The product itself looks the same with other conditioner. When I apply it, it settle immediately to my hair making it easier to spread evenly. It is also easier to rinse off. It also smells very good. It also leaves my hair shiny and smooth.

Recommendation 
I totally recommend this to everyone! It might be funny for others to spend at least 3 minutes for the conditioner but think of it as a beautiful way to make yourself more beautiful.

Overall Rating is 5/5.

Thanks for reading!

With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 comments