Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Fall Control 7-Day Challenge #DoItAllHair

by - October 07, 2015

Hello everyone! 

I received another batch of wonderful samples from our beloved sampleroom.ph.


When I unwrapped it. The pretty in pink paper bag is enclosed. I really love the design of this paper bag.

Inside we have the bottles of products and the product leaflets.



Our sanples today is from Pantene. Their Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.


The new Pantene Hair Fall Control shampoo has Keratin Damage Blockers (EDDS) that strengthens hair from inside out. This prevents the build-up of damaging impurities in the hair and makes it feels smooth, manageable 
and restored to its strongest and shiniest state.

On the other hand, the conditioner penetrates deep into the hair to look and remove oxidative damage from the hair with its active ingredient Histidine. It repair signs of styling damage, impurities and it preserves hair's natural structure leaving it stronger and shinier.

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
October 1, 2015
Day 2
October 2, 2015
Day 3
October 3, 2015
Day 4
October 4, 2015
Day 5
October 5, 2015
Day 6
October 6, 2015
Day 7
October 7, 2015
Love them!
Love them!
Love them!
Love them!
Love them!
Love them!
Love them!

Experience 

Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo
First of all I love the scent. I always check the scent before using. Pantene never fails on giving a very well scented shampoo. It also cleansed my hair very well. I can see less hair fall during bath and while combing. I also noticed that my hair becomes more manageable. As a mother I have a lot of errand in a day and I can only give my hair a descent comb every after bath. The rest of the day I just used my fingers and good thing that my hair behaves very well. Overall experience  I give this 5/5 rating. Pantene is very reliable when it comes to its shampoo. The product speaks for itself.

Pantene Hair Fall Control Conditioner 
My hair is actually coloured and had experienced different treatments like hair re-bond, cellophane and ironing. Overtime it became brittle and weak. After a week of using this product I noticed my hair become livelier. It look less damaged. Its also shinier and stronger. My hair fall becomes less. Overall I give it a rating of 5/5. This conditioner is very effective.

I recommend these products to everyone. This will help you achieve a stronger, shinier and more manageable hair.


Here is my beautiful baby playing with the bottles. I told her to pose but she keeps on shaking the bottles.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I tried this variant and my hair fall reduced talaga. I love its smell too!

    Mommy Rockin' In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diba good investment sya? I have a lot of issues with my hair kasi after I gave birth kaya super happy ako dito sa shampoo and conditioner...

      Thank you for reading my blog Mommy Rockin' In Style!!!

      Delete