BYS Eyeshadow 8 Palette Neutral Review

by - December 31, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am currently glamming up myself for the upcoming new year's eve feast and I decided to post a review of BYS Eyeshadow 8 Palette Neutral.


This contains 8 perfectly curated, easy to wear neutral shades to take your look from day to night. The silky smooth formula offers a true, rich color payoff every time.

I want to attain a nice smokey eye look. Let me give it a try.


As expected it is very matte. I am a bit not that happy with the result. But it is really a good product. I love the shades by the way. I am thinking of using this for everyday look. I will be needing more practice to attain the smokey eye look but I am truly loving this palette. I am giving it a rating of 5/5.

Give it a try guys. This palette is worth Php449.00.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments