BYS Liquid Brow Pen in Natural Light Brown Review

by - December 31, 2015

Hi everyone!

2015 always promotes a well groomed and made up brows. We are done with the very thin and creepy brows. We love now the a little bit unruly perfect arc.

Today I have here the BYS Liquid Brow Pen in natural light brown shade. This is my first time to use this as well.


Here is the packaging. It comes in a usual packaging. 

This is a waterproof liquid brow pen that provides natural-looking brow color that lasts all day. It can be use as a base or to fill in sparse areas for a fuller look with the promise of no messy wax or powder build up. This product is worth Php449.00. A bit expensive for me but we will see if its worth it.


This photo is in the packaging. It is an instruction to achieve a fuller look.

Now let's try.



So here is my first try. My brows are not that okay right now. I already seek for a professional help. As you can see the other one is higher. Going back to the review. I am not used to this one and its like your are using a felt pen. However the lean end of the pen help me to add arc and pointy end in my eyebrow. The shade is a too light for me but I manage to make it like a medium brown shade. I give this product a 4/5. Why not perfect 5? Because its a bit expensive. Sorry guys if I am too kuripot. 

Give it a try and share your experience.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments