Cream Silk Standout Straight Leave-on Cream 7-Day Beauty Challenge

by - December 05, 2015

Hello everyone!!!

Another 7-day beauty challenge for you. For today I will give you my experience on trying before buying Cream Silk Standout Straight Leave-on Cream.


Here is a short description of the product. The Cream Silk Standout Straight Leave-On Cream is Cream Silk’s new innovation featuring a non-greasy & light formula, infused with Hair Reborn Actives which smoothens and nourishes frizzy hair to keep your hair looking gorgeously straighter.  It has the smoothness of a conditioner and the shine of a hair polish in one product making hair instantly smooth and shiny anytime, anywhere.

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
November 24, 2015
Day 2
November 25, 2015
Day 3
November 26, 2015
Day 4
November 27, 2015
Day 5
November 28, 2015
Day 6
November 29, 2015
Day 7
November 30, 2015
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!

Overall Experience
Back in the old days I remember that Cream Silk also introduced this kind of product. Its a hair conditioner that does not need rinse or water. Anyway here is my experience. So first let us review the packaging. This product comes in a bottle that has long-nose tube at the top for easy squeeze. It secures that no product spills. And we have the scent I always get a compliment at the office whenever I apply the product because it really smells good. Next it gave smooth and shiny finish. It really helps my hair become more manageable to beautiful. It is non-greasy or becomes oily throughout the day! I will definitely purchase thisagain  once I used it all! I give this a rating of 5/5.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments