Silka Premium Whitening Lotion Green Papaya SPF 30 with Olive Oil 7-DayBeauty Challenge

by - December 05, 2015

Hello everyone!

This blog is so late I know. I was supposed to blog this last week but I am full with tasks and deliverables. However there is always a saying "its better late than never". Today let me give you my 7-Day Beauty Challenge of Silka Premium Whitening Lotion Green Papaya SPF30 with Olive Oil.


Let me give you guys a short description of this product. Silka Premium Whitening Lotion in Green Papaya with Olive Oil is an advanced version of the regular Silka Papaya lotion. It contains SPF 30 to protect skin from sun damage anytime you’re outdoor and even on a cloudy day.  It also contains milk, honey and olive oil to keep skin nourished and moisturized all day.

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
November 24, 2015
Day 2
November 25, 2015
Day 3
November 26, 2015
Day 4
November 27, 2015
Day 5
November 28, 2015
Day 6
November 29, 2015
Day 7
November 30, 2015
Like it!
Like it!
Like it!
Like it!
Like it!
Like it!
Like it!

Overall Experience:
I am a fan of products enriched with natural ingredients and I am so glad Silka made and introduced this product to the market. Let us start with the packaging. This lotion comes in a usual bottle. The color is actually apple green and white and it looks very nice. Next is the scent. It actually smells good and fruity. It does not have any foul odor throughout the day. Going to its moisturizing power this one does good. It actually settled quickly to the skin. However the moisturizing effect is not long lasting. Its funny but when it comes to my face it is very oily but then to my body itss very dry so I opt for lotions that have long lasting effect. However kudos for it having SPF30. I learned from a recent fair I went that it is recommended to use lotions that have SPF25 to SPF30. Just for daily sun protection. Overall I am glad that I tried this product before I bought it. I might buy this in the future. The downside I see from using this product is the whitening effect. I have been using it for more than a week now and nothing have change. I will give it a rating of 4/5. 

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments