Etude House Drawing Eyebrow

by - December 03, 2015

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I posted my last blog. So for now I am going to share my review with the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow. I got myself the shade number 3.


I first used this last week. I was preparing to work and since that day is our project's team building day I want to look more glammed up! But first let me share the product specifications.

This is actually an eyebrow pencil but creamier and more settled when applied. The other end has a spoolie brush, I am not sure if I spelled it right!


The other end is the pencil. It is shaped in triangle that makes it easier to use.


Sorry if the image is blurry. I hope you can see the triangle shape.

I used this to fill in my brows and shape it better. I am not that type who has a lot of routines when it comes to brows. I just opt for something neat and clean.


This is my look that day!


Overall I can say that this product is a must-have. It is very affordable and easy to use. You can just easily put it inside your makeup kit and go!

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments