Dove Limited Edition Travel Kit

by - December 01, 2015

Hello everyone!


So last week we had our team bonding and we really had a great time. One thing my colleagues noticed about me is I packed a lot. And with this I never neglect on bringing my complete hygiene kit. I always have different kits in my bag and one of them is this Limited Edition Hygiene Kit from Dove.

I already saw this before at the department store and I said I might need that one of this days. Let me show you its contents.


First is the small bottles of shampoo and conditioner. It is their Damage Therapy line.


Next is a small pack of their Daily Hair Vitamin. I already posted a review of this before. Since I will be surely swimming a lot and expose to the Sun the whole day I will need this.


Last is the soap. I love the smell of this soap and how moisturizing this is.


The pouch is big enough and I was able to put a small bottle of my lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, sanitary napkin and sanitary pantyliners.

I got this kit for only Php99.00. I totally recommend this to those who are going to travel and wants a classy and efficient hygiene kit.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments