Gift Guide For Young Moms

by - December 17, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

I know most of you are busy shopping and I know how hard it is to come up with a special gift for your love ones. I experienced it myself. I even do my research, budgeting and listing of everything because I do not want someone feel sad on that very special day because they did not received anything from me. 

Well aside from that I know that most men also experienced the difficulty of finding the best gift ever for their wives or partners. As a young mom and with simple wishes I come up of a gift guide to help you guys find something that will put that sweetest smile on your wifey's face.

First on my list is a simple leather watch. This goes very well with everything you wear. Specially Moms are always on the go and its nice to always look preppy and classy. Here are the links to the items you may want to check. We have something from LAZADA and ENSOGO

Second is a portable high chair cover. I think that there are other Moms like me who wish that restaurant high chairs are more comfortable for our little ones. This portable high chair cover from Fisher Price is a must have for Moms like me. It is a padded seat cover, helps prevent contact with dirt and germs, quick and easy to install and folds compactly for easy storage. I cannot find this in any online shops here in the Philippines. However I think we can find something like this in the Malls.

Third is a wooden bedside gadget station. I am not an OC or control freak Mom but I wish that I have something like this where I can leave my gadgets safe and sound. Here I found something from LAZADA.

Fourth is a monogram necklace. I am thinking of putting our initials. You can contact Tessera by PAF. Look for their FB page Tessera Jewelry.

Fifth is a gift voucher for toddler fitness classes or recreational activity. It is very therapeutic for me to watch my little tot play around and have fun in her own world. It also helps her stimulate her senses and be more imaginative. You may want to check these from ClubBambino and MetroDeal: Fun Ranch Alabang Little Tycoons Playhouse

Sixth is foldable shopping bags. The photo above looks like more of a luggage bag which is available at ENSOGO. However there is actually a shopping bag that when folded looks like this luggage bag. You can find this bags also at thrift shops from the famous Divisoria malls like 168 and 999. I'd love to receive this foldable bags in shopping bag and luggage bag form. So cute and easy to store. Last time I checked the shopping bag is Php80.00 and the luggage bag is Php350.00.


Seventh is a beauty box subscription from Glamour Box. I am a beauty enthusiasts and its my wish to always have the finest and pretty makeup products. This month Glamour Box is featuring BYS cosmetics. BYS stands for Be Your Self. I learned that from Say Tioco Artillero. This box is worth Php1100.00 plus the shipping fee of Php80.00. Total of Php1180.00. You can check GlamourBox for details. 

Eight is Make-up brushes. I am a beauty enthusiasts and it is my dream to have the professional make-up brush set. You can check LAZADA and PRETTYGIRLMANILA

Ninth is a customized family pendant. I always want to keep something that reminds me of my family wherever I go. This will be a nice gift for husband as well. You may check Istorya for orders.


Last but not the least is a Spa Package. Of course young Moms had a lot of adjustments as a new wife and mother. Reward them with a relaxing body massage and mani-pedi treat. Check this deals from Metrodeal: Le Spa Sofitel and Primp & Polish Nail Spa

Enjoy your shopping and Merry Christmas!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments