Professional Makeup Brushes Review

by - December 31, 2015

Happy holidays!

I know that most of you are still busy with all the happenings this season. Let me give you a quick break and enjoy reading this review I prepared.

So recently I posted a blog about the things I received and this professional makeup brush set is part of it. 

To start with I am not a pro or expert when it comes to brushes. I always stick to the basics and this is my first. So I made a research about each of them and what is their purpose. Let's start!


First is this small tapered contouring face brush. This is used for applying concealer on hard to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin and jawline.


Second is the small angled contouring face brush. This is used to apply concealer anywhere in the face.


Third is the small flat blending face brush. This is used for stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes and other small imperfections.


Fourth is the small round blending fave brush. Used to apply eyeshadow base or primer.


Fifth is the small angled blending face brush. This is used to apply product at the hollow of your cheeks and sides of the nose.

We are now done with the small brushes now let us start with the bigger brushes.


First is the round blending face brush.  Used to blend mineral products onto the skin.


Second is the angled blending face brush. Used to buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.


Third is the tapered contouring face brush. Used to apply foundation or cream onto hard to reach areas of the face. 


Fourth is the flat blending face brush. Used to apply cream or foundation to the flat areas of the face like forehead ans cheeks.


Last is the angled contouring face brush. Used to blend foundation easily onto hard to reach areas. This angled blush fits seamlessly in all areas.

Woah! That is a lot of information in one sitting right? Well we will never get all the purpose of this brushes if we do not use it. 


So this is my first try of this brushes. The brushes are actually good. They are really useful, easy and so soft to use. I totally recommend this to those who are starting with professional set of brushes. Excuse my photo if its not very precise and nice because it is my first time.

If you are interested with this brushes. Feel free to contact kabinetnisophoa02 at shopee. She is very nice and honest. 

Thank you for reading! Happy new year!

You May Also Like

0 comments