Collagen by Watsons Review

by - February 06, 2016

Hello everyone!

So while we are waiting I decided to try these products I got from Watsons yesterday. These are part of their Collagen Beauty products. As I want to pursuit on great skin I bought their Brightening Peeling Cleanser and Intensive nourishing and firming facial mask.


The Collagen by Watsons Brightening Peeling Cleanser contains Mangosteen Peel Extract and Jojoba beads help to improve skin texture and dullness by gently and effectively softening and removing dead skin and impurities. It leaves your skin softer, smoother and more radiant after use. I got this for Php349.00.


Collagen by Watsons Intensive Nourishing and Firming Facial Mask uses a rich essence that contains skin-friendly, hydrating and soothing Allantoin, Hydrolysed Elastin and Vitamin E to intensively repair the skin dryness and enhance your skin's elasticity and radiance. This delicate, silky soft, cotton mask sheet fits perfectly to the contours of your face to maximize essence absorption. I got this for Php65.00.


Now here is my experience using the peeling cleanser. So I start with a clean face. I still washed my face first for thorough cleaning.



The bottle goes with a pump. The product looks like this.
I gently massage it in a circular motion onto my skin until dead skin appears. The white spots in my forehead are the dead skin. 

This is my first peeling results. My face is full of dead skin.


This is my second peeling result. I'm not doing this for PR whatsoever! I can see that my face starts to brighten after the second peel.


My blemishes are still there but I can feel that the product is really doing its purpose. There is a bit tingling. Its not itchy. When you try this you will know what I'm talking about.


This is the finish of my peel. I'm just using an ordinary room light and I can see the brighter glow of my face. Here is my verdict with this peeling cleanser.

- It's easy to use because of its pump.
- The product does not have a foul smell.
- The product works really well. 
- The product shows visible results.
- It is very affordable.

I give this a 5/5. I totally recommend it to all types of skin. 

Now let's move on with the facial mask.

The mask is very creamy. It looks like it is soaked in milk. 

There are cuts also to cover the eyes. I am so thrilled to see the results.


Here is my photo after using the mask. I am impressed with this product. Here is my verdict.

- It is very wet and soaked with the essence and lotion of the mask.
- it does not have any foul smell.
- It is my first time to use a mask with a slot for the eyes. I am really happy.
- It is very relaxing. My face looks luminous after using the product.

I give this a 5/5. I recommend this to everyone.

Have you tried these products? Share  your experience by commenting below.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments