Get Ready with me My Valentine

by - February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's day my loves!

I know most of you are busy preparing for their dates with your beloved. Me too! No further adieu here is my get ready with me Valentine's look!

Let's start!

To start with I already prepped my skin using my Pond's Dewy Rose Gel.

Next I applied Maybeline's White Superfresh Liquid Powder as a base.

Since the liquid powder does not have full coverage I will use my L'Oreal Mat Magique All-in-one Transforming powder to settle the base.

Now for the eyes I am using The Adorable Shadow Palette from NYX. I will use the cream, light brown and pink shade.

To add more shine in my eyes I applied this Eyeshadow Pop from Fashion 21 to the center of my lids.

To open my eyes I will use Maybeline's new Hypermatte Liquid liner.

To brighten my eyes I used Maybeline's Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara.

For my cheeks I used Maybeline's Cheeky glow.

For my lips I am using Maybeline's lipgradation.

Spread the love!

Thanks for reading!

***Not Sponsored**

You May Also Like

0 comments