Family Dinner at Kuya J's Restaurant

by - February 16, 2016

Hello everyone!

I am not a foodie blogger but I opt to eat and try different resto this time. I keep on eating at the same place which kinda make me more boring sometimes. So when we visited SM BF Parañaque and my in-law's asked in where to dine I definitely said let us try something new. So here for the first time we dine at Kuya J's Restaurant.



I was not able to take photos of our food before we start eating. My husband asked me to visit a gadget store nearby and when we got back the party already started eating.

We actually ordered their lumpiang presko, crispy diniguan, kuya j's crispy pata, kare-kareng bagnet and pancit canton. The food is actually great except for the serving of crispy dinuguan. I think its overrated.  Well here is the snap of our table.




This is actually my third time eating crispy pata and I swear I do not feel good. I think I will give myself a break from this dish. Here is more of cute moments with my family.




I am giving this a rating of 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Have you tried Kuya J's delicious crispy pata? Share your story by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

Kuya J Restaurant
3/F SM City B.F. Parañaque, Dr Ar Santos Ave,B.F. Homes, Parañaque


You May Also Like

0 comments