Kimberly's Level 20 Celebration at Tim Ho Wan

by - February 17, 2016

Hello guys! 

Part of my plan to widen my choices of food when dining out. I decided to try Tim Ho Wan for my sister's birthday celebration.

Tim Ho Wan is a casual Chinese dining. I always seen this in Say Tioco Artillero's vlogs. We went to Robinsons's Manila branch.


This is actually a post-birthday celebration and also Chinese New Year. I am hoping for something awesome to happen but it seems like an ordinary day to Tim Ho Wan.




While waiting for our table we entertained ourselves by taking photos and roaming at the nearby stores.






Finally our table is ready. We were seated at the corner. Thank God we are because Julianna is a bit active and started to become cranky. Its passes her nap time. 






We were given a piece of paper to place our order.


We ordered the baked bun with BBQ pork, vermicelli roll with shrimp, prawn dumpling, beef ball with bean-curd skin, rice with beef and fried egg and rice with chicken, sausage and mushroom.






After we ate my sisters asked if we can have some dessert. I ordered two servings of Mango Pomelo Sago. 


We actually had a blast that afternoon. We did not notice the restaurant's other customers are done and the place is almost empty. 




I ordered another set of baked bun for my in-laws. In everything that we ate from Tim Ho Wan. The baked buns are the best and my favorite.

I give this restaurant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Have you tried the baked buns from tim ho wan? Share your experience by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

Tim Ho Wan 
G/F Robinsons Place Manila, 
Adriatico Street,
Ermita, Manila

You May Also Like

0 comments