31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Braid it!

by - March 29, 2016



When I was in grade school, my mom always braid my hair. I'm a fan of all the styles she can do. She said that the hair is every girl's crown and glory. We should keep it clean and neat.
Now let me share a simple braiding style. You can wear this either for formal occasions or ordinary days.

First, comb your hair and make sure there is no tangle left. Part your hair to two parts. Keep them apart by tying each side.

Next, braid the first half starting from the roots going down the end. My hair is still short but this will still work. Do the same on the other half.
Now using hair pins. Meet the ends of the ties using it. Pulling the right braid going to the left and then left to the right.


This looks messy. Using more hair pins you can settle the stray strands.

You May Also Like

0 comments