31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Sleep Early

by - March 29, 2016

Good night to you, Good night to me.
For some of us sleeping early is a challenge. For others sleeping is the exact challenge. If I want to sleep sound and early here are the things I do.
Starting in the morning, I prepare myself by drinking a cup of coffee. If I want to drink another cup I need to make sure that I drink it before 3 in the afternoon. They said coffee increases anxiety and difficulty to sleep which may lead to insomnia and takes days before it goes back to normal.

At night I prepare myself by cleaning my face. Removing my makeup first and then dip into a nice bath. Then slip into my comfortable pajama.

I advise that you relax yourself in bed earlier than you schedule. If you opt to sleep by 9pm. Go to bed by 8:30pm. This way you can give yourself more time to relax and free your thoughts. Of course! Don't forget to say a prayer and kiss your love ones good night!

You May Also Like

0 comments