31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Get A Wax

by - March 19, 2016


I'm a big fan of wax. Getting rid of those unwanted hairs is tedious and stressful. Let me give you my insight on ways to get rid of those unwanted hair.

First is plucking. I've been doing plucking for so long. What I like about plucking is you can get rid of the hairs in even manner. To the point that everything is gone. Downside here is it leaves my skin reddish and falls to chicken skin. Plus  my eyes gets tired of trying to look on my eyebrows and specially in the underarm. It also hurts in the eyebrow area.

Second is shaving. This is my go-to-fast approach. With just a slide of the razor your have it all clean. The bad part of it is the hair comes back fast too. Plus the thing they called ingrown hair. It is not healthy.

Third is waxing or threading. I go for this one because it does not stress the skin. Although you need a professional help for this one. However the services nowadays are not that pricey. You can check my blog about my favorite waxing place. 

You May Also Like

0 comments