31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Use White Eyeliner

by - March 19, 2016


I never tried using a white eyeliner before and this is my first time to use one. Let me share how I achieved this look.
First, I used Careline Oil Control Liquid Makeup as a base.

Second, applied Careline Concealer in Soft Bisque to conceal the dark circles under my eye and other blemishes.

Third, I finished using L'OREAL Matte Transforming Powder

Fouth, I used Etude House Eyebrow Pencil and E.L.F Eyebrow Treat and Tame to groom my brows.

Fifth, I used BYS Matte Eyeshadow to add some natural colors to my eyes.

Sixth, I used lol's white eyeliner for this look.
I think its a sudden decision that I purchased this product. It is only Php99.00. It is difficult to apply as the product is not pigmented. I almost used the half of the sharpened area to achieve the result which is far from what I expect. If you have oily lids like me I do not recommend it. I give it a 2/5 rating.

Seventh, I added a thin line of black eyeliner to conceal the uneven line of the white eyeliner.

Eighth, I used BYS Contour & Highlight kit to add some contour.

Ninth, applied a few strokes of Enchanted's Peach Cheek Blush

Tenth, sealed the look using Maybeline's Velvet Matte Lippie.

You May Also Like

0 comments