31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Try A New Hair Color

by - March 16, 2016


Want to make a great change with your look? Why not opt to try a new hair color? I want to give myself a treat by having my hair full colored with a help from a professional. I do not want to spend too much so I check different deal sites that offer hair services at affordable price. I found this one from Metrodeal.


It's a Hair Color with Nourishing Hair  Treatment and Hair Cut from Team Sir George Salon for Php599. Good thing one of the 19 branches that offer this service is near my home. 

I am actually aiming for a reddish hair but due to the history of my hair it won't work for me so I chose an intense light ash brown. It is a bit blonde but I think it won't look exactly like that. 

This is my before hair treatment shot. My hair was a former blonde shade. I'm actually nervous on what will be my look after. I think Kuya will do a good job.


They let my hair soaked-in the hair color. By the way, you can visit directly this branch to avail the service. They are nice and very accommodating.

This is my hair after the color and treatment.

My experience in this salon is good. They are polite and accommodating. When it comes to the service the hair color used really worked. It was able to accomplish my goal to even out my hair color. It become shinier and look healthier. I am just not sure what is the hair treatment they applied to my hair. Overall I give them a rating of 4/5. 

You May Also Like

0 comments