31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Have A Morning Routine

by - April 03, 2016


Lately my skin become supple and radiant. It all started when I finally had my skin routine and today I will share my morning routine.

First of course you need to wash your face using your favorite facial wash. I use Ponds Pearl Cleansing Gel. This helps get the oil out of my skin.

Second I use a toner from Sooper Beaute. They have a special day tonic. This removes the dirt and oil left to my skin. 

Third I apply three drops of Rosehip oil from Sooper Beaute. Spread it evenly to my face. Leave it for 5 seconds

Fourth is my eye brightening cream. This help to tuck my eyes lighten dark circles. Apply it gently all over your eyes and under eye. Leave for 5 seconds.

Fifth is my favorite day moisturizer from Human Nature. This is in a pump bottle. With one pump. Spread it evenly to face. I just one pump because I have oily skin. 

Last is my sunscreen. Just a little amount. This one is from Nivea. 

I know this is a lot but it will pay a lot in the future if you do it religiously. Come up with your routine and you will not regret it.

You May Also Like

0 comments