Bare to Beautiful.... BDJ Box Elite for September

by - October 05, 2016

The BDJ Box Elite
The long wait is over. BDJ curated a new set of beauty essentials for the barely beautiful goals. Weeks ago I received the BDJ Box Elite for September and I assure you that it has a lot of potential.

Bare to Beautiful
Nowadays many has been wanting to be beautiful by using less beauty products. I myself is more interested on keeping a healthy and glowing skin. This BDJ box suit my taste as it has the products I just want to use daily. As the usual saying "less is more".

Be your own kind of beautiful
Opening the box I got excited after noticing that it is full. As usual it has the info cards that gives how-tos on using the product. They even provided a step by step instruction on how to use all the products. Nothing will go to waste and using them is easy.

A closer look
The box contains the following:

  1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths  25 cloths/P225.00
  2. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum 15ml/P808.00
  3. Inglot Discount Card
  4. FS Mascarade Mascara 10g/P500.00
  5. Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow 2.7g/P425.00
  6. The Face Shop CC Cushion Ultra Moist SPF50+ PA 15g/P895.00
  7. L’Oréal Revitalift Magic Blur Cream 50ml/P899.00
So far my favorite is the L’Oréal Revitalift Magic Blur Cream. This is my first time to use a blurring product and I am amazed by the results. My least favorite would be the Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow.

My thoughts on this box, I like this better than the other BDJ box sent recently. It really gives the basics I needed to prep myself for everyday. I just want to give one suggestion. I think this lacks one thing that will complete the package. A good lip and cheek tint would do. I guess The Body Shop Lip and Cheek Stain will suit this month's theme.

Overall I still have all I need. All the products total cost is P3752.00. I only got them for P1480.00.

Keep posted as I will feature one review individually.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments