Love Your Skin with NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner Whitening

by - October 07, 2016

I love Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner because it leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturize the fastest way.
Size: 100ml/250ml
Price: Php124/Php239
I am now in my late-20's and I promised myself on taking extra care when it comes to my skin. With different hats I wear everyday I tend to skip on nurturing the largest organ of my body and just keep on saying tomorrow I will do it. Then the pattern continues into an infinite loop.

Since last year I have been seeing the advertisement of the Nivea In-Shower Skin Conditioner. My curiosity is how will it leave moisture to my skin that fast. Normally when I moisturize I leave the lotion to dry around 2-3 minutes. This way I won't feel uncomfortable specially when I wear jeans.

So I received a sample of the product and give it a try. How did I use it? I do my normal bathing routine and then before leaving the bathroom I apply an ample amount of the cream all over my body and then rinse off. That simple!

This product is not all creamy at all. It is water-based that makes it easy to apply and absorbed by the skin. Its very light that it can be easily rinsed off. You won't need a lot of water to remove it.

My verdict on this is since it has a light consistency and its moisturizing properties is not that strong it can only be worn for days that are not too warm like around last quarter of the year. This is also good for freshening up after work, gym or doing extreme activities. It will help soothe the skin from all the things it gone through. Still to maintain moisture all day an additional help from your favorite lotion or moisturizer is a must.

Rating:
Packaging     5/5
Moisturizing Properties    3/5
Quality    4/5
Staying Power     3/5
Convenience     5/5
Availability     4/5
Price    4/5
Overall Experience     4/5

Has anyone tried this yet? What do you think? Share your thoughts on the comment section below.

Thank for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments