Feels Like Heaven with Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream

by - October 17, 2016

Beauty blossoms with Cathy Doll L-Glutathion Magic Cream
Size: 60ml
Price: Php299
This product gave me a bit of confusion. Let me share my story. Before I got this my idea is this is for the face. Then I received it and I do not know where in the packaging I read that it is for body only. So for I think 4 days I am just applying it to my arms and legs. I used it as a sunscreen.

Then I was preparing for this flatlay. I look for the box of this cream and I don't know what get into me. I read again the box of this cream and then I found out that this is good for face and body! Lolz!!! I do not know how I missed it. So I give additional days to try the product.

So much for that. For almost 2 weeks I have been using this. Starting with the face. I apply this after my moisturizer is all absorbed by my skin. There is this tingling feeling and scent like a menthol was applied into my face. That's good because I find it not foul at all. The cream is also light and dries up quickly. A glowing finish is seen obvious after I applied it. I also love how cute the packaging is but I wish the hole in the dispenser is a bit smaller because it tends to release too much amount of the cream. Overall I am happy that I experienced using it. The product is not drying nor greasy.

Rating:
Packaging     5/5
Sunscreen Properties    5/5
Scent Quality    5/5
Staying Power     4/5
Convenience     5/5
Availability     4/5
Price    4/5
Overall Experience     4/5

Has anyone tried this yet? What do you think? Share your thoughts on the comment section below.

Thank for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments