Organic Wears A New Black Dress...Zenutrients Gugo Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner Review

by - November 04, 2016

Organic Wears A New Black
When I was young my grandparents used to tell me that the best hair product is called "Gugo". Nothing beats its natural nutrients and it also maintain hair's good health.

As the saying, our hair is our crown and glory and us girls always take a mile on making sure its beautiful and healthy.

Zenutrients believes nature does nothing without a purpose. I have never tried any products from Zenutrients specially Gugo. I only hear it like a legend. So when I received a sample. I immediately use it. Up until now I am still using it.

Gugo Strengthening Shampoo
Sizes 250ml / 500ml / 1L
Prices PHP234.00 / PHP456.00 / PHP717.00
This shampoo strengthens and promotes hair growth for thicker and fuller hair. I got curious on the thing inside. The packaging is good. With the smell, it smells herbal. Not the grass-like smell but it smell more nature. To me its acceptable. The shampoo is also more watery and I have to add more product to make it more bubbly. I prefer my shampoo bubbly. After rinse, I can feel that my hair is squeaky clean. Overall I like this product. It is the first time I used an organic product to my hair and it did not disappoint me.

Rating:
Packaging     4/5
Smell    3/5
Manageability 3/5
Less Hair Fall     5/5
Less Hair Breakage    5/5
Availability     4/5
Price    3/5
Overall Experience     4/5

Gugo Strengthening ConditionerSizes 200ml / 500ml / 1L
Prices PHP262.00 / PHP652.00 / PHP913.00
This conditioner strengthens and promotes hair growth for thicker and fuller hair like the shampoo. For best results, they work well fine. The smell of this one is less nature than the shampoo. The consistency is like other conditioner. Its just too creamy and getting the product out of the bottle is a bit difficult. I suggest they put this to an upside-down bottle . The product is easy to rinse off and does not leave a greasy feeling. Overall, I like this together with the shampoo. I am not sure if it will work fine with other shampoo brand.

Rating:
Packaging     3/5
Smell    3/5
Manageability 3/5
Less Hair Fall     5/5
Less Hair Breakage    5/5
Availability     4/5
Price    3/5
Overall Experience     3/5


After more than a week of using it. I notice my hair became difficult to manage sometimes. Still I can feel its strengthening prowess. Overall I like the product. For recommendations, I think the result will truly vary. This might work best to people that have thin hair or hair fall problems.

Has anyone tried it yet? Share your thoughts below.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments