Sample Room Third Review BeloBaby Hand Sanitizer

by - March 02, 2017

Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer
I do not patronize a certain product but I swear on this. Belo Baby is one of the promising baby brand in the country. My daughter has asthma so I meticulously choose the products we use specially for her. We have been using the Belo Baby product line for more than half a year and I have no regrets on that.

Recently they launched their hand sanitizer line and I am over the moon. This sanitizer line is so awesome and I myself keep a bottle for my daily use.

Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer (Blueberry)

Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer (Green Apple)

Belo Baby Hand Sanitizer (Peach)
I got all three samples in full sizes from Sample Room PH. I got the scent in Blueberry, Green Apple and Peach.

Belo Baby hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. Aside from being hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, it is carefully formulated without harmful ingredients such as parabens, triclosan, chlorine, formaldehyde, and other common allergens. It is 100% safe and gentle! Moreover, it has glycerin that moisturizes skin, and an ultra-mild fragrance that leaves skin fresh. (Credits to Sample Room PH)

I won't make individual reviews since they are from the same brand.

Rating
Scent          💗💗💗💗💗
Protection          💗💗💗💗💗
Quality          💗💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗💗 

I have been using these sanitizers for almost a month now and I really enjoyed using it. I cannot choose which is my favorite scent because everything smells great. When I spray it on my hand, it leaves a soft feeling and delicate smell. I am also at ease that it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria without leaving my hand dry. The product's quality is so good. It is 100% safe and gentle. Overall I am totally loving this product and I recommend this to everyone. Whoever in the family can enjoy using this.

Have you tried this muses? Share your story.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments