Wish Wish Wish

by - March 20, 2017

2016
My hubby's been bugging me for weeks now with what I want to receive for my birthday. Honestly whenever he ask me my mind goes blank. So here I am listing five things I wish to receive.

Photo credits to Happy Skin

Photo credits to H&M Philippines
Second is the Denim Jacket from H&M Philippines

Photo credits to Break the Spell
Third is a movie date with my husband and daughter and experience the #BreakTheSpell feels.

Stolen shot from Landmark Department Store
Fourth is a movie compilation of this four in DVD.

Photo credits to I Dare to Dream by Globe
Fifth is to watch the I Dare to Dream concert with my husband and daughter.

I hope this will help my hubby to decide. Whatever he have stored for us I will always be grateful.



Thank you for reading and God bless you.

You May Also Like

0 comments